ContentCALC is a tool implemented for your convenience so you always know how many episodes (photo/video sets) are available inside a particular website's members area on whatever day you are reading our review.
What we do is the following:
- We research the websites specific update schedule by going through the last 90-120 days of updates (if available) to use at a statistically representative interval.
- We then calculate the average amount of either photo and / or video sets added within that time frame to arrive at an average update amount for that particular interval.
- Based on those two information sets we then predict the available amount of sets for every single day that you are visiting the review.
We know the following about MILFHunter from inside it's members area:
- HOW it used to update in the past (they list all updates every made from late 2001 until today).
- WHEN they update new episodes (they always update on Mondays).
- THAT they are still updating (by always making sure they are keeping the marvelous update record).
=> That way we can perfectly correct forecast what the current content count is on any given day that you are visiting our MILFHunter review - so you are always perfectly up to date.
- To ensure that you always know whether the data provided by our ContentCALC is actually correct we regularly confirm it's accuracy (as a percentage of actual vs. projected count).